This page contains attributions to images used throughout our site and videos as required by copyright laws.
Your Welcome Kit contains the following information and is available by download at the bottom of the Teacher Guide Website in the dark blue footer.
- Program Overview
- Curriculum Map
- CASEL Core Competencies
- Common Core and Digital ResilientKidsTM Alignment
- Teacher Guide Reference Information
- Website Access and Access Cards for Teacher & Student Sites
Prior to the release of the next chapter’s content, we will host a Zoom call to describe the theme and associated activities related to the new material, and answer any questions you may have.
*Please Note: These dates are tentative and subject to change.
These sessions are open to anyone in need of curriculum support, activity questions, standards alignment, or troubleshooting, from September to May. Feel free to join us at any point during these hour-long sessions.
- 7:30 - 8:30am ET 1st & 3rd Wednesdays each month
- 3:30 - 4:30pm ET 2nd & 4th Wednesday each month
Led by a CFR Instructor, these sessions are open to anyone interested, including teachers, administrators, para-professionals, and families. Cut this card out and put it up in a central place so you’ll remember how and when to join us for a shared practice to capture a moment of peace and build community while we are physically apart.
- 7am ET every Wednesday, September through May
- 7pm ET every Wednesday, September through May
If you need technical support or curriculum support outside of the options listed above, please email us at email@example.com. Please allow 24-48 hours for a response. For urgent matters, please call our office at 401-400-1490.